This issue often occurs on Kyocera DuraXV devices as this model cannot retrieve GPS location while using secure protocol.
- Clear record store in the mobile app.
Note: The application on your device will look in a different way, but the steps will be the same.
- Run the application again and when prompted to enter phone number, enter the number 9 nine times:
- Modify the bridge URL by removing
- Activate the application.
<supportagent>Agents can change the bridge URL from CSU:
- Log in to the CSU tool.
Note: Central Support VPN is required.
- Enter the customer's phone number into the Device field and select the Phone Number option.
Note: Country code '+1' should not be included.
- Click on the Last User ID field value.
- Click Add preferences.
- Select Preference ID - Dynamic HTTP Server for device communication (100019).
- Paste the following preference_value:
- Click Save.
The updated setting is displayed: