You may need to modify existing security roles in cases where they were created incorrectly or new groups need to be added to the role permissions.
- You need to have an account with Company Administrator, Super User role, or a custom role with access to edit Roles.
- There is a custom security role already created.
Note: You cannot edit default global roles.
- Log in to the Field Force Manager web portal using your credentials and company ID.
- Navigate to Administration > Roles.
- Click on the required role and select Edit Role.
- In the new window:
- Modify the name of the group if needed.
- Add or remove the groups to which the selected permissions will apply.
- Enable or disable the permissions which this role will provide to users.
For more information about each permission, refer to the article Creating New Roles.
- Click Save & Close.
Ask a user with the selected security role to log in to the Field Force Manager web portal - they should have access to the features available for the updated security role.
If needed, you can create a test user with the selected security role and log in to the web portal using their account.