Field Workers need to activate the mobile application on a device to be able to track shifts, current location, complete jobs, etc.
- You have installed Field Force Manager mobile app on your device.
- Your phone number has an active Field Force Manager package.
- Mobile Worker account was created for you and you were provided with the PIN number to activate the app (by your manager or administrator).
- If the phone number was previously activated by another worker and device activation override is disabled, your manager or a company admin needs to deactivate the phone number first.
- Mobile data needs to be enabled on your mobile device or it needs to be connected to Wi-Fi.
- Open the Field Force Manager mobile application on your device.
- Enter the phone number assigned to your device and tap Activate.
- Enter the PIN number provided by your manager or company administrator and tap Login.
- Read and accept the user agreement.
After completing step 4, your various features of the application are displayed, such as Timesheets, Jobs, Messages, Forms, etc.
Note: Available features depend on the selected Field Force Manager package and permissions assigned to your security role.