Field workers may need to clear record store on the mobile app when the application is not functioning as expected or certain features are not working: the app cannot be closed, forms do not open, jobs cannot be completed, etc.
Such issues may be caused by corrupted cache files that are stored in the mobile application.
- Open the Field Force Manager mobile app on your mobile device.
- Tap on the Settings icon.
- Tap on the Advanced Options button.
- Enter the following code and tap Submit:
Note: If the Advanced Options page is not displayed, reach out to your company administrator or manager - they may have configured different security code to access advanced options.
- Tap on the Clear Record Store option.
- Tap Yes to confirm the action.
Note: All records in the application that were not transferred to the server will be removed (e.g. tracked location data, submitted forms, jobs, etc.).
The application is closed after a few seconds and you will need to activate your mobile application again.