Workers cannot activate mobile app due to entering invalid PIN, which is not associated with their account.
You need to have an account with Company Administrator, Super User role, or a custom role with access to view users.
The user might be entering incorrect PIN. To check if this is the case:
- Navigate to Administration > Users.
- Locate the affected worker and check their PIN, phone number (Device) and Role.
- Check with the worker if they used the same PIN to activate the app.
- Ensure the Role for the worker is set to Mobile Worker.
- Provide the correct PIN to the worker and ask to activate the mobile app.
- If the worker still encounters the Invalid PIN error, deactivate the phone number and ask the worker to activate the mobile app.
The worker should be able to access the app. Check their status - it should be either Logged in, On Duty, or On Job.