Field workers and mobile supervisors need to install mobile app to be able to track trips, start and end shifts, complete jobs, and submit forms from their mobile devices.
- You need to have a supported mobile device. You may install Field Force Manager on other devices, but we do not guarantee that the app will function correctly.
- Mobile data needs to be enabled on your mobile device or it needs to be connected to Wi-Fi.
Refer to the installation guide according to your phone OS/type:
- Open Google Play on your mobile device.
- Find the Field Force Manager app.
Note: You can also download the latest APK file to install it remotely using MDM solutions.
- Tap Install.
- Tap Accept to provide permissions for the app.
- Open App Store on your mobile device and search for the Verizon Field Force Manager app.
- Tap on Get button to install the FFM application on your device.
Note: The following devices have FFM pre-installed and it can be accessed from Menu > Tools or Applications:
- Sonim XP5s
- Kyocera Dura XV
You should be able to run and activate the mobile app.