You may need to set up a custom security code to restrict worker access to the Advanced Options screen in the mobile app, which allows users to clear all data (including GPS points), enable debug logging, reactivate the app from scratch. The default code is
You need to have an account with Company Administrator, Super User role, or a custom role with rights to modify company settings.
- Log in to the Field Force Manager web portal using your credentials and company ID.
- Navigate to Administration > Settings.
- Navigate to the Security tab.
- Click on the Edit button in the Device Options Menu Code row.
- Enter a new code and click Save & Close.
The updated code is displayed on the Security settings page.
If you have a device with activated mobile app at hands, you should be able to access the Advanced Settings menu in the mobile app using the new code as described in the following articles:
- Performing Clear Activation of the Mobile App
- Clearing Record Store in Mobile App
- Sending Mobile Device Logs to Support