You may need to bill customers for performed services and spare parts used while completing a job. This can be done by creating an invoice from the mobile application.
- You have installed and activated the Field Force Manager mobile app on your device.
- Package assigned to your phone number includes access to Jobs and Invoices.
Note: The Invoice feature is only supported on Android and iOS with the PRO package.
- At least one item is added to the price catalog by administrators.
- You have at least one job assigned - invoices can only be created based on jobs.
Note: Invoice must be created before the job is complete. Only one invoice can be submitted per job.
- Open the Field Force Manager mobile app on your device.
- Tap on the Invoices icon.
- Tap on the Select a Job button.
- Select the corresponding Job from the list.
- Tap on the Add Item button.
- One the new screen, select the required item or service (labor) in one of the following ways:
- Start typing the name of the item and select the required one from the search results.
- Manually select the Item Category and Item itself from the drop-down lists.
- Tap on the Barcode button and scan the barcode of the item.
- Enter the required quantity of items and tap on the Add button.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 until you add all of the required items.
- Add comments if needed and tap on the Submit button.
Mobile workers cannot check submitted invoices. Super Users and Operations users can check from the web portal if the invoice is attached to the completed job by following the steps below:
- Navigate to Jobs > Job List.
- Click on the corresponding job (selected by the worker in step 4) and select View Job Detail.
The invoice details are displayed at the bottom of the page: