You may need to create a vacation entry for a worker. This will prevent scheduling jobs for the worker and disable the application auto startup feature during the Time Off period.
You need to have an account with Super User role, Operations role, or a custom role with rights to create time off records.
- Log in to the Field Force Manager web portal using your credentials and company ID.
- Navigate to the Shifts tab.
- Click on the required worker and select Worker Timesheets.
- Click on the Times Off option from the Toolbar.
- Click Create Time Off.
- Select the start and end date and time for the time off period.
- Select the Reason Code from the following options:
- Administrative time
Note: Only default reason codes are available; new codes cannot be created.
- Enter additional Notes if needed.
- Click Save & Close.
Time off record is displayed on the page.
Also, you can navigate to Jobs and open Availability Calendar.
The worker will be marked as Unavailable for the corresponding dates.