You may need to configure working hours for specific workers or the whole company. Hours of operation define when workers are available to complete jobs, when the application should startup automatically or reminders to start or close the app should be sent to the worker.
You need to have an account with the Company Administrator, Super User role, or a custom role with rights to modify company settings.
- Log in to the Field Force Manager web portal using your credentials and company ID.
- Navigate to Administration > Settings.
- Select the Hours of Operation tab.
- To configure hours of operation for specific users or groups, uncheck the Save settings as company default option and select the desired groups or users. By default, these settings apply to the whole company.
- Configure the desired hours of operation by selecting start and end of shift times for each working day.
You can click Add to create additional time period for the desired weekday.
- Click Save.