You may need to check which workers visited or exited a certain geofence and how much time they spent in that area.
- The required geofence is already created and at least one of the selected workers has entered or left the geofence.
- You need to have an account with a Super User, Operations, or Company Administrator role, or a custom role with rights to view Geofences.
- Log in to the Field Force Manager web portal using your credentials and company ID.
- Navigate to Administration > Geofences.
- Select the required geofence and click View Activity Log.
- Select the required date range and click Save.
Events when workers (assigned to the geofence during its creation) entered and left the selected area are displayed.
If no events are displayed, either no workers entered/left the geofence during the selected period or the geofence was created later than the selected end date.