Field workers may need to create additional jobs using a mobile device while working with a customer.
- You have installed and activated the Field Force Manager mobile app on your device.
- Package assigned to your phone number includes access to Jobs.
- The option to create jobs from mobile app is enabled at least for one job type by an administrator.
- Open the Field Force Manager mobile app on your device.
- Tap on the Jobs icon.
- Tap on the Plus icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap on the drop down menu under Select Job Type.
- Tap on the required job type.
- Fill in the following job details:
- Job Name
- Select a location to populate the address automatically or enter the following details manually:
- Zip Code
- Contact Name
- Contact Phone
- Scheduled start date and time
- Tap Create Job.
After completing step 7, the newly created job is displayed in the Jobs menu and you can proceed to work on it.