You may need to have certain information submitted by your workers when they start, complete a job, or perform any other job action in the mobile app. To do it, you can link a form to a job action within a Job Type.
You need to have an account with Company Administrator, Super User role, or a custom role with rights to create or edit Job Types.
- Create a Form that you want to link to a job type (if you haven't created it yet).
- Navigate to Administration > Job Types.
- Click on the required job type and select Edit Job Type.
You can create new a job type if needed.
- Select the Specify Job Actions step.
- Select the job action to which you want to link a form.
You can add a new job action as described in step 7 of the Creating Job Types article.
- Select the required form in the Form attached field and click Apply.
- Click on the Save & Close button.
- Create a job using the updated job type.
- Once the worker completes the job, navigate to Forms > Submitted Forms.
There should be a form completed by the worker and linked to the job you created.