Sometimes, the user may observe that the FFM application icons are greyed out except the Settings and Exit buttons.
The user must have FFM installed on their mobile device.
There are Two possible Root Causes for this problem:
1. The FFM application does not have the required permissions assigned to it on the device.
2. The installed device has a "Field Force Manager Limited" license associated with it.
a. Please Login in to StreetSmart Web Application and go to Administration -> Users
b. Using the Search Widget on the Left Navigation bar search for the required user.
c. In the List of the Users check the "Products" column to find out the Package the device is on.
1. Missing Required Permissions
1. Close/Exit the FFM application on the mobile device.
2. Press and hold on the FFM icon until the context menu bubble comes up.
3. Tap on the info icon ⓘ to bring up the App Info page
4. Tap on Permissions to bring up the App Permissions page
5. Tap on Location. Make sure the Location permission is set to "Allow all the time"
6. Go back to the App Permissions page
7. Tap on Camera. Make sure the Camera permission is set to "Allow only while using the app"
8. Go back to the App Permissions page
9. Tap on Files and media. Make sure the Files and Media permission is set to "Allow access to media only"
10. Go back to the App Permissions page
11. Tap on Phone. Make sure the Phone permission is set to "Allow"
12. Go back to the App Permissions page
13. Go back to the App Info page.
14. Exit Settings.
15. Launch the FFM mobile application
1. Launch the Settings app from your Home screen.
2. Tap Privacy.
3. Tap Location to view which apps can access it.
4. Tap the switch next to Field Force Manager to allow or deny access.
5. Repeat steps 3 & 4 for Camera, Phone, Contacts, and Storage
2. Using Field Force Manager Limited License
If you choose to change the package for the users affected, you can change the Package for a Phone Number by Contacting Verizon Support.