You cannot find the required worker in the list when trying to assign a newly created job.
This issue can happen for two reasons:
- The Job Type (under which the job is created) is not available for the group to which the worker is assigned.
- The worker has a "Field Force Manager Limited" Package assigned to his device.
Based on the reason above, the following solutions need to be implemented.
1. Job Type (under which the job is created) is not available for the group
- To identify if this is the problem and then to rectify it, please follow the steps below.
- Navigate to Administration > Users and check to which group the affected worker is assigned.
- Navigate to Administration > Job Types.
- Click on the job type under which the job was created and select Edit Job Type.
- Select step 4. Group Setup and check to which groups the Job Type is available
- There are two possible solutions:
- Make the job type available to the group to which the worker is assigned - add a checkmark next to the group and click Save & Close.
- Move the worker to a group to which the job type is available.
2. If the user is on Field Force Manager Limited Package
- To identify if this is the issue and to resolve it, follow the steps below.
- Go to Administrator > Users
- Locate the User and identify the Products assigned to the user.
- If the user is on Field Force Manager Limited, you need to approach Verizon to get the Package changed to either "Field Force Manager Basic" or "Field Force Manager Pro", based on the need.
When creating a new job under the same Job Type, you should be able to select the affected worker as the assignee.
Previously created jobs can be assigned to the worker only if the worker was moved to the group to which the Job Type was available before.